dinsdag 17 juni 2014

Orange is the new black



click to enlarge
World Championship Soccer 2014
Next weeks orange is the new black in the Netherlands ;-)

13/6 Netherlands -Spain: 5-1
18/6 Australia- Netherlands : 2 /3  I hope for a fair game with a lot of thrills :)

update 18/6: I watched the game and have a headache now. The dutch won but were NOT good...
pffff

Hup Holland hup Laat de leeuw niet in z'n hempie staan
Hup Holland hup Trek het beestje geen pantoffels aan
Hup Holland hup
Laat je uit 't veld niet slaan
Want de leeuw op voetbalschoenen
Durft de hele wereld aan 

Free fanshirts available at Marian's Clothing Shop
Matching flags on the cheeks, orange socks and nails; homemade.

Enjoy the games !

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my... my homeland against yours on Wednesday!!!
    (I don't give pip-squeak for soccer... so no worries, I'll still love you if the Aussies win! hahahahaha) <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. LOL! Congrats and great goals (actually watched the news on the web to catch them!) :))))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen