woensdag 10 september 2014

Gypsy Moon

Yesterday I met a sky without sun
and a man without shame
A saint in prison
and a sad song without an owner
And I met your black eyes
And now I cannot
live without them


Give me your hand and I shall tell you about your future. Is it the black-eyed stranger or an adventurous journey that will cross your path? I promise I will only tell the bright side and will keep the dark in clouds.
I found this gypsy-ish dress (Skytower) while scanning the new items in the Freebiering.
I also found QT's wearables in the freebiering; a huge box of jewelry for men and women.
QT stands for quadrapop tree, one of Inworldz most gifted and finest artists. I'm wearing the Valentine pendant.  

Click picture to enlarge

I'm wearing Charlie (dark tone) skin from Helioscope. There is also another lovely free skin available in store (a great store worth a visit).
I used a few add-ons which came with the free Annet skin from TSYI (The Skin Your In). In this case freckles and teeth. I like a woman to show her teeth ;) and they make a total different look.
Annet (not shown here) is a lovely skin but very very pale. It comes with a pile of add ons and other goodies for mix and match.

Click picture to enlarge

I completed the outfit with Shakira hair (groupgift) from Emo-tions
No shoes, Gypsy Moon likes to walk barefoot.

Styling
Skin: *38 Special* Charlie Dark Tone - Christmas Party (groupgift) - Helioscope
Hair: EMO-tions:. * SHAKIRA*/ombre (groupgift) - Emo-tions
Dress:  Lady Laurel (freebiering)- Skytower Designs
Jewelry: QT Wearable/ Valentine pendant 1 (freebiering) -QT Galleries
Add ons & primlashes: Annet T1 package (freebiering) - TSYI
Eyes: ME! eyes_dark hazel - My shop or freebiewall @ ElvenSong

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten